Purpose of the role
- To manage end to end operations of the VAC whilst ensuring quality and cost saving, ensure compliance to the set processes, and manage people to bring the best efficiency out of them
- To ensure implementation of new process roll outs or changes
Profile – Roles and Responsibilities
- Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
- Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc.
- Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process
- Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers.
- Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application centre.
- Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time 9. Assist Deputy Manager/Operations Manager in execution of WB Project
- Assist Deputy Manager/Operations Manager in execution of WB Project
Indicative KRA’s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities
- Productivity - Targets met as prescribed in Team Objective Tracker.
- Customer satisfaction (Applicants) - Complaints - Targets met as prescribed in Team Objective Tracker.
- Timely & Accurate Data entry - Targets met as prescribed in Team Objective Tracker.
- Late reporting /unauthorized absenteeism
- Adherence to TAT - Targets met as prescribed in Team Objective Tracker.
- Completion of WB Projects Completion
- Attending training programmes. Ensure all trainings scheduled by HR are attended
- Training: Internal Process Certifications (OCL’s) – Scores well on all OCL’s completed for self
- Error Monitoring – To reduce the number of errors on a daily basis, maintains Error Log, as applicable.
- Updates Productivity & VAS Conversion Grid – to track performance on a daily basis.
- VOC - Targets met as prescribed in Team Objective Tracker.
Ensures adequate Surveys are completed ( minimum 5% of application counts) & Target VOC Target achieved, as per Team Objective Tracker
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience)
Minimum: Pursuing Graduation ( Minimum 12 years of Formal Education)
Additional: Graduate or global equivalent
Experience: 2 – 5 years’ experience preferably in Travel and Tourism or Service industry
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Basic Knowledge of Computer skills
- Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
- Knowledge of local language
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness
VFS Behavioural Competencies
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Diversity Sensitivity
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
VFS Functional Competencies
1. VAC Operation Management
- Should be able to work in accordance with the brand manual and departmental SOP.
- Should be able to manage escalations
2. Project Management :
- Knowledge and ability in planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals of the organisation
3. Selling and BD:
- Should be able to Understand the requirements of the customer and showcase organisational products.
- Should be able to promote the organization in a manner that it attracts buyer interest
4. Internal Audit:
- Should be able to report issues to the management on a continuous basis.
- Should identify process gaps & suggest ways to fill them
Due to the nature of the role, fluency in Russian is desirable.