Senior Expert Augmented Reality
In this important and strategic role you will participate in the design, evaluation and implementation of the required software architecture and systems for our Augmented Reality solutions. In close cooperation with our engineering team you will develop new applications to support our ongoing automation efforts. You will be involved in the development, testing and implementation of Augmented Reality algorithms for those new applications.
- Extensive experience in apps design and development (iOS, Android, MS) .
- In-depth knowledge in the design and optimization of Augmented Reality solutions.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar position with a large engineering or manufacturing company.
- Experience in project management including testing and POC of complex software solutions.
- Experience with ERP Systems (SAP), C++,C#, Java and other programming tools.
- Highly motivated self starter and team player with strong social and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
You will be part of a strategic team that will drive our activities in Data Analytics and Augmented Reality. We offer a positive and balanced environment and value diversity, teamwork, leadership and customer orientation. We are interested in long-term relationships and provide great development perspectives. The annual salary for this position starts at €42.000 and includes an attractive benefits package. Depending on your educational background, professional experience and success in your new role the salary can be adjusted accordingly.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your application with reference to 390039-JB to:
aristid Personalberatung • DI Dr. Paul Steiner, MBA
+43/(0)676/9060875 • • www.aristid.at