Senior Expert Data Analytics
In this important role you will design and model business scenarios and develop methods to validate those findings and to test different hypotheses. Evaluating and selecting relevant information sources will be part of this task. In close cooperation with other departments you will develop new data acquisition processes and define data acquisition, integration, storage and archival requirements for such data. Finally you will make the assessment of the expected scenarios and actively support their implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of data acquisition and data mining methods.
- Extensive experience in data mining and statistics, and in handling sophisticated algorithms and related applications.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar position with a large engineering or manufacturing company.
- Experience in project management including testing and POC of complex software solutions.
- Good knowledge of automation and ERP Systems (SAP).
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated self starter and team player with strong social and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
You will be part of a strategic team that will drive our activities in Data Analytics and Augmented Reality. We offer a positive and balanced environment and value diversity, teamwork, leadership and customer orientation. We are interested in long-term relationships and provide great development perspectives. The annual salary for this position starts at €42.000 and includes an attractive benefits package. Depending on your educational background, professional experience and success in your new role the salary can be adjusted accordingly.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your application with reference to 390040-JB to:
aristid Personalberatung • DI Dr. Paul Steiner, MBA
+43/(0)676/9060875 • • www.aristid.at