Imerys is a world leader in creating specialty solutions that improve everyday life through minerals. The success is built on our people, and creating an environment where our 16,300 employees around the globe can thrive. Imerys passionately believes that their teams are at their best when they have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and find new ways to solve our customers' challenges, no matter what part of the business they are in. Imerys can offer you a variety of work and real opportunities to make an impact and be part of our evolution.
To lead the research & development projects in the field of abrasive materials based on oxide and non-oxide ceramics and modifications thereof, Imerys is looking for a
Science & Technology (S&T) Engineer - Abrasives (m/f/d)
The work will be performed in an international environment within the Imerys group and involves also internal and external communication, technical customer support from R&D side and operational support to Imerys production sides.
- Material and process development in close co-operation with Imerys internal and external customers
- Feasibility studies and application testing
- Subsequent transfer of developed materials and processes to production
- Technical customer support
- Organisation of internal and external resources
- Leading of a small team
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCES
- Academic background (material science, material physics, mineralogy, chemistry or similar)
- Ideally already experience in abrasive applications, project management
- Ideally existing academic network
- English level: fluent; German is a plus
As defined by the collective bargaining agreement, a minimum monthly salary of €2.644,01 is foreseen for this position, with the willingness to overpay depending on professional qualifications and experience.
Join the team and "Discover what you're made of!"
We are looking forward to your application indicating the
reference number 80.887
or via email.
Please visit isg.com/jobs
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-9500 Villach, Litzelhofenstraße 8/1
eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/ISG.Kaernten/